School of Chinese Studies
Chinese Language – Spring 2017
Spring Registration is Now Open! – Adult Chinese Classes
China Institute is NYC’s leading school of Chinese Studies. Founded in 1933, the School is chartered by the NYS Board of Regents and offers a wide range of Mandarin language, grammar, reading and writing classes to students of all ages and levels. Classes run on a quarterly basis (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer), so you may join us at nearly anytime, either at our Upper East Side or Downtown Locations. We offer:
• Chinese Classes: Downtown Location, UES Location
• Special Spring Course: Classical Chinese III: A Rare Linguistic Gem
• Business Chinese: Business Chinese Class at China Institute, Custom Corporate Training at Your Office
• Studio Classes: Calligraphy, Brush Painting, Tai chi
• Private Tutoring was established to meet students’ specific language needs
An additional bonus for all registered students is our Free Tutoring Office Hours program at our downtown headquarters. Students have a chance to practice Mandarin with native speakers through these 45 minute one-on-one tutoring sessions held throughout the semester during office hours.
Downtown Location:40 Rector Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10006
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 212-744-8181, ext. 150
View Downtown Classes Now!