Graphic & Video Design Internship
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Graphic and Video Design Intern who will be working on a wide variety of social media videos and graphics, video editing projects, promotional materials, advertising, posters, social, and other digital elements. The individual will create videos and images, develop professional compelling designs for printed media, including direct mail, brochures, flyers. The Graphic and Video Design Intern is expected to understand, translate and create design documents, style guides and specifications, produce mockups and comps as well as bring the designs to life on the social media and in print. This is a marketing position that collaborates with China Institute marketing and social media team to provide engaging print and social media-based marketing and promotional assets. This position reports to Chief Marketing Officer.
• Create and produce effective and engaging marketing collateral, direct mail, promotion videos, event recap videos and other marketing materials
• Ensure continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to branding standards in company’s visual communications
• Create compelling design concepts, artwork and layout for multiple social media channel and integrated marketing efforts
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop compelling and highly-targeted marketing campaigns
• Continually seek additional opportunities for professional development to stay on top of advancements in visual design and development in a marketing capacity
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Film, Visual Communications, Marketing or other similar degree highly desired
• Experience or better using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) preferred
• Attention to details, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Illustrator
• Prior experience working within gallery, museum, education industries preferred but not necessary.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to [email protected] with “Internship Opportunity” in the subject line.