Marketing research intern
China Institute Marketing department is looking for two Marketing Research Interns:
Great portfolio builders!
• Perform general marketing, social media and competitive research for different programs
• Perform basic public relations research & some online outreach for marketing deparment
• Check the organization’s performance in Google Analytics and AdWords on a daily basis
• Problem-solve creatively in a non-profit environment
• Other research duties as requested
Note: This internship requires in-person meetings at least two days a week.
Candidates not able to meet in-person once a week will not qualify.
• A bright and positive individual with a can-do attitude
• Enjoy general marketing, social media and competitive research
• Have a basic understanding of public relations, google analytics, google AdWords, Hootsuite
• Have the ability to follow-through with assigned tasks/dependable
• Possesses a strong work ethic with an ability and desire to work independently